Levan Urushadze born 28 November 1960 in Lanchkhuti, Georgia.
Lives and works in Moscow, Russia.
Education – Georgian State Academy of Fine Arts, Tbilisi, Georgia
Levan Urushadze represents the art of landscapes, abstraction, portraits and still life. His works are the synthesis of diferent ways of impressive and expressive feelings. His art combines various plastic techniques such as using different tools and new abstract shapes. One of the things that impresses in Levan’s work is it’s rare combination of versatility and consistency. His landscape, portrait, still life and abstract paintings are all united by his vigorous paint handling, the tactile quality of his surfaces, and a unique sense of color and composition. His works demonstrate an important connection between figurative and abstract modes, showing how they successfully play off each other and are both quite consistent with his overall artistic vision.
· Member of International Artists Union
· Member of Moscow Artists Union (MOSKH)
· personal and group exhibitions in Vienna -Austria
· Museum of Contemporary Art, Tbilisi (Georgia)
· Paris (France)
· Rome (Italy)
· Lisbon (Portugal)
· New York (USA)
· and every year exhibition in Central House of Artists in Moscow (Russia).